Friday, January 4, 2008

{Ethanisms}

(1) I just have to write these down before I forget them. The other day in the car Ethan was teasing Rhett. Here's how their conversation went:

R - ETHAN! I am not going to invite you to my birthday party.
E - Sorry, but my live at your house sweetie. And my will always be in your family.

(2) Ethan was snuggling with me on the couch. He sits up, points to my chest. "What are those mom?". Yikes. I don't know what to say, I look at Cody, he is just laughing. Before I could answer, Ethan says "My know. There are just babies in there."

(3) Ethan our little candy theif was missing the other morning. I found him in my closet standing on the highchair he snuck from the kitchen, with a blanket on the tray, with my tallest pair of high heels on trying to reach his Halloween candy. This child is a broken leg waiting to happen!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Oh Brooke, I am busting a rib reading these! He is tooo cute and too funny!

Becca said...

I LOVE the car conversation!!! Sooooo fun!