Sunday, January 13, 2008

{Merman}

Poor Rhett, he's going to look on my blog and think he doesn't exist. It's just that Ethan is always hamming it up for my camera, and doing things for attention!! And Rhett is at school at full day Kindergarten, so I don't have as many photo ops. My next post with have pics of Rhett, I promise!!

The other morning I was frustrated with Ethan for taking so long to get dressed in the morning. All of I sudden I hear this boom, boom, boom down the stairs, I thought Kade was falling down them. I see Ethan, he says "Watch me mom!" He has both legs in one leg of his footie jammies and he is zooming down the stairs pretty fast. He has the funniest ideas!


Then of course I had to snap a shot of Kade running around bare chested, he loves to have his clothes off. He is still screaming his high pitched scream whenever he needs something (which is often). SERENITY NOW!!


Last Friday my mom met me at the park and we let the kids feed the ducks. They thought that riding on the alligator was pretty fun.

On Saturday Ethan started T-ball. We bought him a mitt and he thinks he's pretty cool. His friend Cody is on his team also, they are so funny when they get together. After t-ball, the kids played at the park and Ethan showed off his monkey bar skills. He can go all the way across, pretty good for a three year old!


Tonight we went over to Dustin and April's house. Our kids think they're house is pretty fun so they are always excited when we go over there! Dustin and April showed off their new Bosh and Wheat Grinder by making some amazing cinnamon rolls. Yummy!! Their wheat bread was great also, and I am not a big wheat person. After a couple hours they came over to our house and we had dinner. I made a pork roast with some veggies and fingerling potatoes from Costco. If you haven't tried them, you have to! They are so good! They are little and have a yummy flavor. The kids played over here for a few more hours, they especially liked the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game on our X-box. Well that's our fun week in a nutshell, here we go again!

2 comments:

Shel said...

Love the merman!! He is gonna be your Extreme Sports kid! Love Kade's dimple...too cute! I know the feeling of lacking pictures of one....I do the same with Parker since he isnt here all day! I need to make a better effort to get more. Love the recap of your days!

R A C H A E L said...

Kade looks like you in that picture! Your boys are a crack-up. What a fun week. Liam and Kade are the sme in screaming whenever they need something. So annoying. Good post!