Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{Thankful}

******WARNING - do not read this Monica, it's not meant to make you feel guilty!!*********

Today I am thankful for our dog Socks. We have had her almost 2 years!! She is the first dog for both Cody and I, and although training her was a huge pain that part's over and the boys have lots of fun with her. She has lots of energy and loves to run around with them. Cody runs with her in the mornings and she loves to go on bike rides with our family and run along side. Today Kade requested a picture with her and then when he saw it said in a baby voice "Oh!! She's just a little angel!" haha not quite an angel but she is a good addition to our family.

3 comments:

shannen said...

Haha - that is a cute picture of a boy and his dog! Love it!

Locamoniqua said...

Too funny! I'm glad that you guys have such a great dog. I think it must be the dog trainer because I've struck out with 2. There must be something seriously wrong with me. :)

Erika said...

Oh my gosh that is the funniest thing! Landon always uses you guys as an example to persuade me to get a dog. Thanks a lot! :)