Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{Thankful}

I have definitely let my blog slide this semester....and that makes me sad because I really do love to look back at past years....but I have had to make some sacrifices and this was one of them!

I am going to try this month to post a picture a day of things I am thankful for, not as daunting as my typical posts with a million pictures. Here we go!

Today I am thankful for Kade. Everyday after we drop the older boys off at school he turns to me and says with a big smile "I guess it's just you and me Mom!" I love all the special time just he and I get to spend together. It makes me so sad to think of next year when he'll be gone all day to Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

cute, glad to see you 2 are having fun together!

Malie said...

It's hard when you're busy. I love this idea though of posting a picture everyday of what you are thankful for.
I may steal it.
Don't you just love it when you get to spend one-on-one time like that. Good luck with everything.

Erika said...

Oh it is fun with that one kid and they say funny things...or make messes like dumping honey in the pantry or eating peanut butter and syrup in one room or the other. Oh wait, that part's not fun. But I do love my little buddy.