Friday, November 4, 2011

{Thankful}

I had to rush off to clinicals early this morning, so that did not leave time to take pictures - so this will have to do! Today I am thankful for one of my favorite things.....my vacuum. I LOVE to vacuum and do laundry, and thought I know that sounds silly, they make me happy and Cody is not allowed to do either :o) My friend Jeanette told me about Oreck vacuums several years back, and I bought one about 5 years ago and have been in love ever since. It's super light, sucks up great - and goes from tile to carpet w/out any setting changes. So if you are ever in need of a new vacuum...get an Oreck and you will not be disappointed!!

5 comments:

larainydays said...

I'm glad you love your vacuum, but next time you're at my house, let me show you mine. I'm planning on marrying it if Mark dies.

Locamoniqua said...

Vacuuming I get...but laundry....yikes! I hate hate hate folding clothes and sorting thousands of pairs of socks!

Erika said...

I don't like either of those. Maybe if I had a nice vacuum. We have only had cheapy ones. ugh. And laundry is out to get me I'm sure. I loathe it. I could do dishes all day long. Oh and sweep. I like those. Funny how we all have our things.

Linda Flake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

haha I can tell we are sisters because of my love for laundry! and as for the vacuum...you have had lots of great experiences with it especially some I think you'd rather not mention (cough...at the repair shop...) haha! :)