Sunday, November 6, 2011

{Thankful}



Today I am thankful for Sundays....the best day of the week! I love going off to church at 9am with my boys all dressed in their best. Today we had a wonderful testimony meeting and then I helped in Primary and felt the spirit so strong as we talked about fasting. I love relaxing at home with my family and just enjoying being together. Then we went to dinner at my parent's house, where I was spoiled and didn't have to cook anything. It was a nice end to a stressful weekend (big exam at school on Sat).

4 comments:

Erika said...

I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. What handsome, good boys you have!

bhappy41b said...

Love reading your blob. The boys are growing up so fast! They are so handsome; makes you so proud as parents.

Locamoniqua said...

What handsome men!

wittygal said...

I love your thankfuls, what a great idea. I need some reminding of that myself.