Wednesday, September 17, 2008

{Day 2}


Thursday morning we ate breakfast together at the hotel and then took a shuttle to Disneyland! The kids were so excited. Look how cute they are with Grandma...they love her and Grandpa so much and were so happy to see them!

We took some pics in front of the gate...I didn't get a good one of Kael and Monica's family because they were renting a stroller.

Danny, Lesli, and Ashton

Grandma & Grandpa


Rhett and Ethan got to participate in a Star Wars thing...they have never seen it but thought it was cool anyways! They even got to fight Darth Vader!


Here's Ethan....

This picture of Ethan makes me laugh...they loved every ride! It was the perfect day to go - the weather was so nice and there were almost no lines! The roller coasters were their favorites - especially Splash Mountain. Ethan's favorite was Space Mountain.


Rhett & Ethan


Lesli & Ashton


Monica & Lesli were so nice to take all the little kids while we went on Indiana Jones. Poor Monica is pregnant so she missed out on most of the fun rides.


The whole group...


Grandma & Kade


Wet after Splash Mountain!


Kendyll, Logan, & Goofy


Brooke, Rhett, & Ally

We stayed there from park open to park close....we had such a fun time! I loved seeing the excitement on all the kids faces when they went on rides and saw the Disney characters. The last time we went to Disneyland Rhett was 2, and we went in July. It was miserably hot and crowded! I would definitely recommend going in September!!

10 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

I agree Disneyland is probably my favorite place on earth to be, especially when I have all my kids and wonderful hubby with me to share it. We went last year and we have got to again as soon as we can!! Can't wait to see what happened on Day 3. 80) Keep the posts and especially the pictures coming. 80)

Becca said...

Fun!! I love the picture of the Ethan on the carasel!

wackywilsons said...

Disneyland+family+good weather+toddlers (vs. babies)+yummy food= a perfect trip!

I am so glad it went well!

Tanner Fam said...

We LOVE Disneyland. That is one of the top five things we miss about living in Southern Cal. I love seeing how happy the kids are. Thank you so much for your post on voting and getting my name out there. You are a great friend.

Herbert Family said...

How fun I have wanted to take my kids to Disneyland for a while now. I have no excuses either becasue we have family to stay with when we are there. Maybe next fall.

The Booher's said...

You have such a fun family! I love disneyland but I dont think I have EVER been there from open to close, you guys are troopers! It was good to see you again at bunko last month! Take Care! Love bUffy

R A C H A E L said...

What a great family reunion! I am so glad you had fun, and I can't believe how much older Ethan looks to me in these photos. You look beautiful as always, I miss you! Mind if we tag along next fall? (Seriously, I want to go...)

Ashlee said...

Brooke,
How fun to go to Disneyland with everyone!!! That's smart to go now then in the middle of the summer! Looks like you had fun, I haven't been since I was 12! Maybe in a few years when our boys are older!

Malie said...

I can't believe that your kids haven't seen disneyland. Mine of course have seen it because we are part of a Star Wars Fanatic family (Randy's, not mine).

Malie said...

Okay, I goofed and meant to say, I can't believe your kids haven't seen Star Wars. LOL. My bad.