Monday, September 29, 2008

{Bowling}


The boys had earned free bowling passes from the summer reading program, and they expired on Tuesday. We picked Cody up from work and headed over to the bowling ally. They boys were so excited, they had never been before.


They loved it!! We let them play two games and they would have stayed a lot longer if we had let them!


Rhett doing the old Granny method...


Rhett's happy dance in the background makes me laugh :o).


Ethan got a strike and was so excited (with bumpers of course!).


Happy Kade!




6 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

Everytime we go bowling, which is only once a year, I remember how much fun it is. The kids have a great time and Jason and I love competing as well. We always say we should go more.

The Bluths said...

Don't you love putting those little bowling shoes on them? I think it's so cute. Ethan's arm looks like it shouldn't bend that way in his picture. Funny kids.

Tiffani said...

Payton absolutely adores bowling. We had a bowling party for his birthday and he keeps asking when we're going back. Way to go for your boys earning them by reading. Those pictures are great. And I can't wait to try out some of your recipes as well. You sound like quite the gourmet chef!

Shannon said...

How fun!!! If I didnt feel like I was carrying a bowling ball around I might go out and do this sometime soon! Haha!

I love their faces!! Classic!!!

Arianne Pearce said...

So fun! I love all the pics. My kids love bowling too.

Shel said...

We LOVE bowling! Looks like they had the best time!! Even cute Kade!!