Tuesday, August 5, 2008

{Friends}

Last week I went to The Cheesecake Factory with my sis-in-law April and friends Shelby and Arianne....$1.50 a slice, what a deal! Too bad you could only get one slice per person! I got my fav, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle. It was fabulous of course and so was the night. I have a few pictures, some over a year old of fun girls nights so I thought I'd post them all together. I have such sweet friends, many who aren't pictured. I love living in this city with lots of young families and fun girls in my same situation!!

What am I doing with my legs? Strange! This is at Shannon's house about to hit the hot tub (in cooler weather of course!)


Back at The Cheesecake Factory...Candace's going away party a year ago. MISS YOU CANDACE!


I'll never forget Becca and the persistent waiter who kept trying to take her food. That will make me laugh every time I go there Becca!! I guess in this pic we are doing a sassy pose...ha ha.


Jennie and Kathy remember this night? Jennie and Shelby were here too but left before we took the pic. We angered the pressure cooker salesman because we all just ate his dinner from the presentation but didn't buy anything. Good times! Kathy has moved also, MISS YOU KATHY!



I think this is celebrating Jennie's birthday. Shopping and dinner out, the perfect combo for sure!!

Here's to my sweet hubby for letting me go out have fun....then come back refreshed and ready to jump back into motherhood!! Love you hon!!
XOXO
Brooke

9 comments:

shannen said...

You girls are all so cute! How lucky you are to have such great friends! I loved the sassy poses - how fun!

DM said...

cute pics! You deserve those girls nights out with 3 boys at home! :-)

Shelby said...

What fun times! I think I would go insane if it wasn't for you girls and those little breaks! Thanks for all the pictures :)

Jesmyluk said...

You all are so cute!!! All you cute young moms. Its great to have friends you can do things with isn't it?

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing all those fun pictures. We definately do have some fun times and great friends!

Tanner Fam said...

Friends and dessert, the two go hand in hand.

Shannon said...

Wonderful memories made, that's what it's all about!!! Love the pics!!

Shel said...

Fun pics! I LOVE those nights!! Why am I NOT surprised that you and I chose the EXACT same cheescake on the $1.50 day!!! :) Love ya Brookie!

Mama Apes... said...

So much fun...what can i say lets to it agian!! Thanks fo all your help last week with my kids..your the best! April