Monday, August 11, 2008

{Shelly's B-day}


My dear friend Shelly's b-day was on Saturday...and her sweet hubby pulled together a surprise dinner for her. I was so impressed, he called us all earlier in the week so we could get sitters. We went to dinner at Dillons and then we went to an improv. The guy in the front pic is from the improv, we told him to do something funny for the picture...you can't see but he's attempting the splits.

Brian was a star in the show...



Shelly got called up on stage for her birthday.....go GINA!


We had a great time....thanks Chad for pulling it together, let's do it again soon!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh how fun!! I love doing surprises for peoples bdays!! That was clever of him!! Looks like you had a good (well needed) night out!!! :o)

Jenna said...

So fun! We've been to that improv and thought it was great!

Shel said...

SOOOOO HAPPY you guys could come...TRULY we do NOT do enough together!! This needs to change! Thanks for coming and making my day so special!! I LOVE my present...you shouldn't have missy! I am still drooling over the choc dipped strawberries from my Pre-bday!! :) LOVE YA BROOKIE!

DM said...

that looks like so much fun! We haven't been to the improve in years!

Anonymous said...

Brooke,

It was fun hangin' with you guys! We'll have to definitely do it again! Thanks again for the pictures :)