Saturday, May 10, 2008

{All about Rhett}

Rhett's Kindergarten picture this year

So this post is mainly about my cute Rhett - I just got 3 different cute pics that we ordered from school and t-ball. His smile has come a LONG way! The pained smile still appears at random times..but not too often and for this I am grateful.

A few weeks ago there was a Mother / Son dance and dinner at Rhett's school.


Rhett was beyond excited about it. The smile on his face shows how happy he was all that night. He picked out what he wanted me to wear, instructed me on my hair (long please with one of those black things on the side *bobby pin*). He picked out a flower for me and was the sweetest date. He kept giving me hugs and telling me I looked pretty. There was a DJ so we danced the night away and ate burgers brought in from Red Robin. It was a fun night and I'll remember it for a long time.



This weekend was the ward's father-son campout. Cody wasn't able to take the boys since he was going to work late Friday, and then on Sat Rhett had t-ball and I had my last final. Instead Cody took Rhett and Ethan up to the White Tank Mtns and the built a fire and roasted marshmellows. This pic is kind of blurry because it's from his camera phone.


Well that's what's new in our casa. Hope you all are doing well - I am LOVING these blogs so I get to see what all our friends close and far are up to.

XOXO

Brooke

7 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

What a great daddy Cody is to take them up to the White Tanks just so they could roast marshmellows. You're right Rhett has a great smile and you are such a good mommy to dress exactly the way he wants you to. I am sure you will pass your exam with flying colors. Boy did Cody luck out he got a woman with brains and immense beauty too, not to mention a heart as big as the outdoors. What a lucky guy! Happy Mother's Day Brooke, you deserve it. XOXO Jess

Jenna said...

That's so fun that Cody was still able to do something with them. And those pictures of Rhett are so great! I love that he picked out what you were going to wear and how to do your hair...and you totally indulged him. That's so awesome!

Brook & Travis said...

The pictures of Rhett are so cute! He's looks so grown up in his school picture! The mommy and son date and dance sounded so fun and I love that at such a young age he picked out what you should wear and how to do your hair!! That is definitely something to tell him later on in life!! You and Cody are such great parents!! Good luck on your finals!!

Tiffani said...

WOW, what a handsome little dude. Rhett is such a cute kid! It sounds like the dance was great. That is just too great that his school did that. What a great memory for the two of you. And as for Cody, that is so awesome that he took your boys on their own little campout. What wonderful parents both of you are! Happy Mothers Day!

Angie said...

Cute post!

The Bluths said...

Are those his school pictures? I never had mine with a background. Or did you get those separate? So cute about him telling you how to wear your hair. I wish Logan would, I can never decide.

Shannon said...

Way cute! You are such a great mama! Your boys are lucky to have you!!!