Tuesday, February 5, 2008

{Lady's Man}


Rhett's been begging to have some girls in our ward over to play, they all are in Kindergarten at his school and two of them carpool with us everyday. Today was the big day and they all had lots of fun together. Rhett asked me "Mom, can you take a picture of me and my girls?" Of course they had to do a silly face also. Cute kids, they are all so sweet and we'll have to do it again soon.


This last week was fun. We had fun watching Ethan play T-ball on Saturday. Here's a picture of him looking like an oompa-loompa chasing his coach around the bases.

He's a lefty and he either hits the ball very hard or misses it completely.


Later that day we went to our friends Shelly and Chad's home for their son Bryce's first birthday party. The boys had fun and so did we. They loved the balloons we got to take home and had many balloon wars before one popped.


On Sunday afternoon we went over to Dustin and Aprils with their friends the Price's and had yummy food and the boys watched the game. It seems weird that it took place just about 20 minutes from our house since we didn't see any of the action!

I'm keeping busy with my science classes, just trying to memorize the basics. Ethan saw me looking through my Anatomy book and I told him I was learning about skin. He said "why is skin like this?" and pulled his skin up a little. I told him it was to protect our body and the things inside. He said "My wish my skin was made of metal. So it wouldn't hurt when Kade bites me."

Poor child! I must say that Kade just bites for self defense now....so Ethan is the only one that gets bit once in a while if you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Herbert Family said...

Hi Brooke this is Sarah Herbert. I found your blog from reading Candace's. Rhett is to cute with his girls! I have a blog too but it is set to private. If you want to view it send me your email and I will add you to it.

Brooke said...

Hi Sarah!! I would love an invite to your blog. I'm not sure if I have your e-mail, here's mine:

brooke_and_cody@hotmail.com

Herbert Family said...

Okay thanks I will send you the invite!

Becca said...

Brooke....I can't stop laughing at the picture of Ethan running around the bases!! He does look like he has quite a few layers on! Thanks for the laugh!!