Thursday, February 14, 2008

{My Loves}

I hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day! Mine was fabulous... I recieved Ferrero Rocher's from my mom (the BEST!), some flowers sprayed bright green with glitter picked out all by Ethan (you know I love anykind of bling!), some treasures from Rhett (rocks picked on a hike with Dad) and a sweet note from Cody. Life doesn't get much better. Here's a little bit about who I love this Valentines Day...



I love my little Kade (16 months) because you always do silly things and faces to make me laugh. (like this picture!). You give me hugs, albeit them rough, and you have the cutest smile and little round head.



I love you Ethan for your fearlessness and your determined attitude. You are our little comedian, if only I wrote down all the things you said and did. I love our snuggle time each afternoon and your "great ideas" you always have, I can't hardly turn them down because you're so persuasive!
(picture taken last summer)


I love you Rhett for your sweetness and concern for others. You are my most tender-hearted child, always worried about others and wanting to make me happy. I love being your best friend and your long hugs. I am so proud of you for doing so well in Kindergarten and trying so hard.

(picture taken on Rhett's 6th B-day)

I love you Cody for being my best friend, my love forever, and an amazing father. I feel so lucky to have you in my life and I am so thankful for the man you are. (Even if you are responsible for me not having any girls!)


(picture taken Father's Day 07)

7 comments:

Herbert Family said...

Brooke I was wondering were you and Becca signed the boys up for t-ball? I know it is to late for that but I wanted to see if there was any upcoming sports that I could put Caviston in. I checked the Surprise website and I couldnt find anything. Thanks!

Herbert Family said...

Nevermind Brooke I figured it out. There is actaully another t-ball class coming up in March:-)

R A C H A E L said...

You are such a sweet mom and wife, I loved this post. SO sweet.

Shel said...

Oooh, I love this Brooke! It is too sweet and fun to read about your handsome, darling boys!! I love all of the details about them!

Peck Family said...

cute cute blog! I am going to put you as one of my favorites!

Tiffani said...

This is such a great post Brooke. What a great idea to blog about those you love on Valentines Day. What an awesome mother and wife you are. Your boys have lots of reasons to love you!

The Bluths said...

Hey you busy Friday? Want to do a double date?