Saturday, February 23, 2008

{Friends}


My beautiful best friend from high school Jen and her hubby Cyler came over to watch the Suns game last night. I love this girl so much! Who would have thought that 10 years from graduating we'd be both married and living close to each other. This is an older picture of Jen, Cyler, and their cute pups but we didn't take pictures last night. I got all funky with the scanner tonight so I could show some old outdated scrapbook pages from high school and college! I want to turn this blog into a book someday so I thought it would be fun to include some older pics.

Jen and I met when she came to Mtn. Ridge when we were sophomores. We had so many fun times together in her sweet ride :o). I was so boy-crazy in high school and she always went along with all my crazy attempts to meet cute boys! We worked at Zuka Juice together and also at Waterworld in the summers. We laughed so hard those years and her e-mails still make me laugh. You know what I'm talking about, right? That amazing friend who you can call no matter how long it's been and pick up right where you left off? Anyways, I could go on and on, but I love this girl and I'm so glad we still get together.


This is a scrapbook page from college days at BYU and back in AZ for breaks. Top left: Jen and I, Top Right: Brooke T. and I (who also lives close by and has 2 adorable girls!) Bottom pics are me with some of many of the millions of roomates I had. It's hard to believe that it's been almost 10 years since I graduated!! Yikes!
Okay before I forget here's something funny Ethan said today. We had just read a book about fish, and how they die without water. He was eating fishy crackers and in between each bite he'd take a drink of water. Because his goldfish needed water, or they would die in his tummy. Funny boy! His 4th birthday is a week from Sunday, I can't believe it. We were watching home videos tonight and it's so crazy to see how fast my boys have grown! Ethan is giving the scripture in Primary tomorrow and he is so excited. He thinks talking in the microphone is pretty cool. I am counting down until Kade's in nursery, just about a month to go now. Well I better run, hope everyone is having a nice weekend.
XO
Brooke

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke,
Thought I would hop on over to your blog! Love it! Everyone has such cute layouts.
It's so nice to have good friends like that. The fishy cracker thing is hilarious!
I haven't been to card party since Annette left, she was kind of my motivator. I'm getting low on cards though, so I need to go!

Shel said...

Brooke, you two are adorable...she looks sooo much like you in the first picture! Love the scrapbook pages! You are GOOD! :)
And Ethan...ooh Ethan...that boy just kills me! Seriously, you should write a book on Ethanisms...I think it would be a top seller! The fish comment is adorable! He is sooo smart!!

Shel said...

BROOKE....SORRY but...

you've been tagged - go look at my blog to see what you need to do :-)

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Hi Brooke! So, I ran across your blog. It is so cute... don't you just love blogging. So much fun! You can check out mine at umphressfamily.blogspot.com. If you don't mind I am going to add you as a link so I can peak in from time to time!!
-Ashley Umphress

Mama Apes... said...

I tagged you! read mine and anwser one set of q's...loved your pages from collage! You girls looked like you had lots of fun! hope you did well on your test!