Monday, October 22, 2007


I am up late doing homework so thought I'd post a little something while my house is all nice and quiet and kids are sleeping! Today April and I swapped kids while the other got their hair cut and colored. A girl in April's old ward did it, I don't have white trash roots anymore, woo-hoo! The kids play so well together, I had to take a picture. This is Chloe (3) Ryya (17 months) Kade (1) and Ethan (3).

Later, I was on the phone and heard Kade and Ryya laughing and laughing. This is what they were up to:

I had to go grab my camera and catch them in the action. Darn, it was Charmin the good stuff! And you know how I am about conserving my paper products (right Dustin??). All bathroom doors have to be shut or Kade gets into everything!!

Last weekend Cody was touching up some crown moulding and Kade just climbed up the ladder. He's not walking yet, but climbs like a little monkey! Today he officially took his first steps, he would go two steps, pause, then two more, pause....it was cute. I'm sure we're in for lots of bumps and bruises. Hopefully none before we get family pictures taken in less than 2 weeks.

On Saturday my sister Brittany went to homecoming. I got to go there and give her a french manicure on her toes and then see Sam when he picked her up. It was a bit awkward, he is shy!! Don't you love how his fists are all clenched in this picture! He looks like a missionary!! Brittany was super cute in her dress with her hair all done cute. I never looked that cute in high school, that's for sure!! She is an amazing dancer, in lots of ballet classes and doing so well.

Here is me with Brittany, as Cody put it "this is not the best picture of you...." but oh well!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Was it Mandy that cut your hair?

Brooke said...

Yes..I love the color she did, some light and dark so I'm not too blond. How did you know?

Tiffani said...

Kids are just craziness. Those pictures are so cute of them all on the couch together. And I think you look great in the picture. Don't you love how husbands always tell it like they think it is?!

Brook & Travis said...

It was fun to see Dustin and April's cute kids! I have a picture of Jolie and Halle doing the same thing with the tp! You just NEVER know what kids are going to surprise you with! Despite what Cody said, I think you look cute!

The Bluths said...

Ok so sorry if last night was awkward when I introduced you to LuAnn. It was my first time meeting her too and her first time coming to our church. I got her assigned as my VT companion and she has been living here since December and I was the first one to ever contact her from our ward. Strange I know.