Tuesday, October 9, 2007

{Happy 30th B-Day Cody!}

On Sunday Cody had his 30th Birthday! He woke up to a car decorated with candy and other things...let's just say it looked like a newleywed's car (thanks Dustin and April). Funny. This picture is after Rhett blew out his birthday candles, little stinker. Happy Birthday Cody, we love you!!
Speaking of love, a lot of people have done nice things for me this week, I have the best friends and family. I have a big final this Saturday, and Cody has been doing a lot for the kids so I can study. Then yesterday on my mom and Ally's day off the watched the boys all day so I could finish my study guide. That same day my friend Jennie dropped off 3 freezer meals so I don't need to cook this week. How SWEET! I am so lucky. I will be happy when this class is over, it has been so time consuming! I have learned a lot though, so if anyone wants to discuss Cell Biology and Genetics just give me a call :o).

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday to Cody!!! Sounds like you have some great friends! Isn't that great to have friends like that?! Tell Cody hello!

Brook & Travis said...

Happy 30th Cody! I guess I'm next, not thrilled about it! Brooke, I admire you so much for going to school and trying to be a mom, wife, etc. I can't imagine doing it with kids, you are awesome! What degree are you working for? We miss seeing you and the rest of the Ashton family! I love the cute pictures you posted from Kade's first year, he's adorable!

Tiffani said...

Happy Birthday Cody! Do you feel really old? Derek is DREADING when the 30th hits him next year. And I've decided no more birthdays for me...Brooke, I am so admiring you for going back to school. You said nursing right? I would LOVE to do that, and you make me think I can!

Hutchinson said...

Happy Birthday Cody....You are soooo old. Hope it was great!!! And Happy late birthday Kade what a cute boy!!! Hope everything went good with testing. You have a lot on your plate and I know you can do it!