Thursday, November 4, 2010

{Twins}



Ethan likes to take Kade up to his room and dress him in Rhett's clothes. Then they come downstairs and pretend like they are twins. It's cute. They even get matching shoes, belts, etc.



Ethan and Rhett comb their hair....and each have their own style. Rhett slicks down the top and combs it all forward (unfortunately I don't have a picture). Ethan uses a LOT of gel and also likes to spike up the front. I had to take pictures so I could look back and laugh in a few years. Ethan spends a lot of time making it just right. They make me laugh...



8 comments:

larainydays said...

That is an excellent hairstyle for a boy...comprised entirely of spikes.

Jenna said...

So glad you documented that, classic!

Sam and Melissa said...

Ethan is prepping for the comb over.... smart boy, considering his genes :)

The Bluths said...

I love Ethan's hair do, he's so funny!

Arianne Pearce said...

I love it when my kids want to match! Your boys are so handsome.

Erika said...

Ohmygosh that is hysterical...I love it! That is the best hair style ever. Definitely one for the record books!

Jenny said...

Cute! Your boys are so darling!

Locamoniqua said...

They look like cute, mischievous boys for sure!