Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Football}



Rhett and Ethan just finished their first flag football season. They had so much fun and learned a lot. Ethan says this is his favorite sport now....and Rhett enjoyed it but still loved baseball the most!







Kade was their #1 Fan!



After the last game the boys got little trophys and had fun playing in the bounce houses.



Here are a few random pictures.....Ethan below with one of his bike tricks....he makes me laugh because he's trying to look cool and not smile.... :o)



My cute little men all dressed up for church.....I love these boys!!!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Are oldest plays flag footbal and he loves it! I think they played the Giants on Saturday. I was at soccer :). Looks like fun!

Sam and Melissa said...

I think you would be bored if you had girls Brooke. Boys look like more fun :)

Tiffani said...

I have a feeling that you are going to spend most of your life (or at least Saturday's) at sporting events. And how fun is that?! Your boys are so handsome - I love that picture of you with the three of them. As always, you look gorgeous! Oh and I can't believe what a daredevil Ethan is. That bike trick is crazy!

Tara said...

Boys are fun ;) I love the last pic with you and your boys. They're so cute, and you are one gorgeous mama!

Tanner Fam said...

What handsome boys. Hey, who do you sign up through for flag football? I need to get Nathan in.

Shelby said...

I LOVE the hair pics, they will love that in a few years! I love that they are such good friends, the twins pictures are adorable. Love you guys!