Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{Cute Kade}



The other morning as I was packing the boy's lunches for school I heard Kade calling for me. I couldn't find him...until I went into the bathroom and found him stuck in the doggie door. What a stinker!! My camera was close so I had to take some pictures. Luckily it wasn't too hard to pull him out!



Kade was so excited to me chosen as the "Star Student" at his preschool. Rhett filled out his poster for him and we had to laugh when Kade answered what he wants to be when he grows up....a dump truck.



Everytime Kade sees me cooking he starts pushing a chair over so he can get in on the action. He'll ask me "Can I be your little chef?" Who could say no to that? Even though it sure makes things messier I love cooking with Kade and seeing how happy he is to lick the spoon when we are finished.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

It's all those little moments that add up to making it so rewarding to be a mom!!

Sam and Melissa said...

What a cutie. You are going to be lonely when he goes to school!

Shannon said...

Too cute