Thursday, September 9, 2010

{Day Camp}



This summer Rhett attended his first Cub Scout Day Camp. It was in the *HOT* 100+ degree weather but the boys didn't seem to mind one bit! I was able to go the first day and see all the fun things they were able to participate in: swimming, archery, bb guns, etc! Rhett LOVES scouts and I am so thankful for his great leaders who sacrifice a lot of time to help him earn his badges. He earned his wolf badge and has now become a bear. We are proud of Rhett and love his enthusiasm with the scouting program!





5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Payton couldn't go this year because of summer school but I was so sad that he missed it. It seems like eight year old boy heaven!
Rhett looks so happy in all the pictures. And I love the matching shirts and hats.

Brittany said...

so cute! those little hats kill me haha!!

Sam and Melissa said...

Wow, you are a good mom to go to scout camp with a bunch of sweaty boys. I think I would have faked an injury or scheduled a dentist appointment :)

Locamoniqua said...

Looks like boy heaven! I'm glad he had such a great time!

Erika said...

Oh! Cute pics of the boys! I loved seeing Christian. Thanks for keeping an eye on him.