Monday, August 23, 2010

{Ashton Family Pictures}

My super talented sister-in-law Monica brought her camera to the reunion in Utah and took some wonderful family pictures for everyone! They all turned out sooooo great!

Gene & Cassie



Cody & I



Cody & Brooke Family (yes my children are very photogenic, lol!!)



Tyler & Susan Family



Teri & Jace Family



Kael & Monica Family



Boyd & Mona Family



Dustin & April Family



Danny & Lesli Family



Gene & Cassie with all their children and spouses



LOTS of Grandkids!!!



The Gene Ashton Family 2010!!




The butterflies represent Cody's sister Jodi who passed away when she was only 4 months old, and Kael and Monica's daughter Devon.

9 comments:

Candace said...

Love the pictures! Does Cody have 7 brothers? One of them has 9 children and doesn't look like she should at all...totally young looking. Beautiful family!

Jenna said...

Yeah, I think we're all double counting the kids on the staircase! What a beautiful family, so many blondes, it's adorable!

Tiffani said...

Those pictures are priceless. WOW! What a group. I love the one with all the grandkids with Cody's parents. And that's such a great idea to get together and have the sibs all take turns planning it. So fun!

Sam and Melissa said...

Love the pictures. I especially love your boys faces in the one with all the grandkids...... so funny

wackywilsons said...

Great pics from your reunion! I love how I can see all of the "Ashtons" in all of the extended family members.

Looks like it was a lot of work and a lot of fun

wittygal said...

Wow she is amazing! Definitely a benefit to having such lovely people to photograph.

Locamoniqua said...

Brooke, you are too kind! They definitely are not professional, but hey if I keep practicing maybe some day, huh? We had such a wonderful time with everyone and every time I look at these pictures I am reminded of how BLESSED I am to have such a wonderful family for eternity!

Michelle Ashton said...

Love all the pictures. Especially the one of Gene and Cassie with all the grandkids. What a neat picture!

larainydays said...

What beautiful pictures. I love the grandkids stuffed on the stairs.