Friday, September 17, 2010

{Summer Catch Up}

I have a bunch of random pictures I am going to throw together in this post...and then I will be caught up...almost!!

We love summer storms, and after the hail stopped Ethan and Kade ran outside to enjoy playing in the rain. Then we jumped on our bikes and rode to the park in the rain....not very practical but we had a great time!!



Our ward camp-out was lots of fun....so I heard! I stayed home this year and had some girl time with Chloe while Cody bravely took our three boys + Mason (we had Mason and Chloe for the weekend). They came home dirty but had such a great time!!



Can you tell we are getting a little attached to Socks??



Cody has been wanting to get one of these for months...I have resisted because I am afraid of broken windows and lights. Now that we have it I will concede and admit that Cody was right....it is a lot of fun!



The boys all started school in August! Rhett is in the 3rd grade and has the same teacher as last year, Ms. Malasnik. She moved up a grade and took her whole class with her. Rhett is lucky, she is an amazing teacher who really cares about each of her students. Ethan is in 1st grade, and has Mrs. Encarnacion. She was Rhett's Kindergarten teacher, and she rocks too! She pushes her class and I know Ethan will learn a lot this year! Kade is in preschool and goes four times a week for 2-1/2 hours. I am going to school full time so that helps to be able to do schoolwork during the day instead of just at night. Kade's favorite part about school is riding bikes outside and of course snack time :o)



Kade and I have lots of fun together while the older boys are at school all day. He is always keeping me laughing with his expressions and funny things he does. He is always telling me "Mom take a picture!"



A couple weekends ago Grandma and Grandpa Ashton came into town for Mason's baptism. It was a special weekend and we had a great time being together.

4 comments:

larainydays said...

No one can work the scrunchy face smile like Ethan. Great pictures.

Jenna said...

Socks is so adorable! And I think that basketball return thing would be so fun!

Sam and Melissa said...

I love KAde modeling for all the pics. He is such a Mama's boy. He must be loving all his time with you now that Ethan and Rhett are in school!

wackywilsons said...

I think that basketball gamer is a perfect accessory for a house full of ballers!

I think K has a special gig going on; play with mama all day long all by himself. So fun!