Sunday, March 28, 2010

{Melissa's Visit}



My sister Melissa was able to fly down from Utah for a surprise visit during spring break! We had such a fun time going to parks, baseball games, out to dinner, and lots of fun dinners at home. We watched some funny old home videos and had some wild games of tennis, badmitton, and volleyball too.





At Ethan's game Kade showed us his skills, he could balance and shake his booty at the same time! He loves to make us laugh.



I love my sisters and my mom so much!! We just wish Ashley could have come from Hawaii for a visit too...missed you Ash!! I owe Cody big time for letting me have so much fun girl time, he watched the boys a lot during those few days she was here. Also thanks Sam for letting us steal your wife from you!!

4 comments:

Locamoniqua said...

How fun for you guys! I love getting together with my siblings too. Such great pictures of you all.

Tanner Fam said...

I wish so much I had sisters while growing up. It's one of the best things I love about Relief Society...I have sisters now.

Tiffani said...

I love love love all the pictures of you and your sisters and mom. You girls are all gorgeous. What a group!

And that picture of the TAN woman at the Cubs game had me laughing. How fun though!

wackywilsons said...

Beautiful beautiful girls...so fun to see all your cuteness together!