Thursday, March 18, 2010

{Flashback Friday}

This Friday I thought I would show some older pictures that have my Grandpa Andersen in them, my Mom's father. He is in the hospital right now, his heart is not doing well and he will have open heart surgery (his second time) any day now.

For as long as I can remember, my Grandpa has lived in Hawaii. Just a few years ago he and my step-Grandmother moved to Florida.

This is my Grandpa with a swing-set he and my Dad built in our backyard. Melissa and Ashley are trying it out :o)

My Grandpa has always loved dogs.

This is from a visit when Melissa and I were young (Melissa's on the left)

I love this picture too, here is: Michelle, Stephanie, Brooke, Brynn, and Chelsey.

6 comments:

larainydays said...

I loved these pics. They brought back many memories. I hope your Grandpa gets better.

Locamoniqua said...

Sweet pictures! How fun to see you as a little girl. I hope your grandpa does well in surgery!

Shannon said...

I hope your grandpa has a fast recovery! Sweet photo-memories!

Michelle Ashton said...

I love your Flashback Fridays. I think I may have to steal your idea one of these days. (if you don't mind). :) I hope your grandpa has a speedy recovery!

By the way....I never noticed how much Ethan looks like you until I saw pictures of you when you were younger. :)

Jennie said...

How fun! I think that the last pic of you looks so much like Kade, only with blonde hair! Fun to see those resemblences!

Shelby said...

Jennie said it first, but it is so fun to see Kade with blonde hair! :) I hope your grandpa is doing better and having a fast easy recovery.
I love your flashbacks! You have an amazing family/extended family.