Sunday, March 21, 2010

{Fun w/ Grandparents}



Back in February (or was it January?) Gene and Cassie came for a visit. We love having them come, we always have such a great time! On a Saturday afternoon we went out to the desert to have fun with Gene and Dustin's handguns. Cassie was shooting as well even though I didn't get a picture of her! I was impressed!! I think the best part (for the kids at least!) was when Uncle Dustin drove his Armada through a huge mud puddle. They begged for him to do it again and again. So fun!



Titan, Kade, and Chloe loved to be spun around and thrown in the air by Uncle Dustin!

Chloe is pretty cute with Socks, she has the magic touch! We had a great time together, come back soon Grandma and Grandpa Ashton!!

4 comments:

wittygal said...

Great pictures! I can't beleive how natural you look with a gun, watch out world.

Jenna said...

Too fun. There's nothing like a grandparents visit that lets everyone let loose and have fun!

Tanner Fam said...

I'm surprised your skinny arms could hold up that weapon. You look fantastic doing it. I go shooting with Jason every once in awhile and really enjoy it.

wackywilsons said...

Very fun!