Friday, April 2, 2010

{Flashback Friday}

I found these pictures taken for Easter in 2007, three years ago. They were taken by the talented Heather Peck....and I love how many great shots she got. Kade was 6 months old and not cooperating, so he cried through most of the pictures. They are cute anyways and I laugh now when I think back at how I was trying so hard to get all three boys to smile, look at me, hold Kade up, and sit still. IMPOSSIBLE!!


Kade - 6 months old




Ethan - just turned 3




Rhett - 5-1/2 years old









7 comments:

Shannon said...

How they grown! Cute memories!

Brianne said...

adorable!!

The Herberts said...

those are so cute gosh they have grown:-)

Locamoniqua said...

Your boys look so handsome! I love these pictures. It's amazing when you look back at how much they have grown up!

Jessica P. said...

Hey I just saw you had a blog, your boys are so cute!

wackywilsons said...

i am so glad you posted these...those were great pictures! You have always dressed up your boys so darn cute.

Brittany said...

these are so cute! I miss them!