Sunday, February 14, 2010

{Love Week}



I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day...full of being spoiled by those who love you and also spoiling the ones you love as well...

Here are some more things that I love

*watching my boys at their basketball games....Ethan scored some points and Rhett was "defense EVERYWHERE" (as he calls it!)

*my husband taking the boys on a hike so I could get some homework done

*some Valentine surprises from Cody

*Pei Wei and a movie made for a fun date-night at home on Saturday....we have a hard time leaving Kade so don't get a babysitter too often....

*this counter top spray makes my kitchen sparkle and smell so good too! Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Counter top spray....I get it at Sprouts for $3 or so....

*the cute Primary kids listening so quietly to my story as I did sharing time....those moments are few and far between so I really appreciated it!

*listening to Kade sing "Follow The Prophet" into the (turned off) Primary microphone as I set up chairs for Primary.

*making a yummy dinner for my family

*setting the table up all cute....

*Brittany's fabulous dessert she made along with chocolate dipped strawberries....yum I want more!!

This has been fun...I should keep track of these things more often. I think this is a record for how many blog posts I have done in a week....

Here is one thing that I do not love...

Epilepsy. Bleh. Boooooo!!!

Kade looks to us like he is doing really well on the new medication...but tomorrow we find out for sure. We are checking into the hospital and will hook him back up to the video EEG monitors so we can see if the medication has decreased the unseen seizures he was having so many of last month. I am trying not to get my hopes up....but of course I am desperately hoping that it looks much better than when we went home last time. Best case scenario we will be home Tuesday evening....so here's hoping for that!!

6 comments:

larainydays said...

Great post Brooke. I love your TABLESCAPE! (I have been watching too much food channel). I feel guilty, the only decorating I did for Valentine's Day was to wear red and white. But I looked spectacular!

Michelle Ashton said...

Great post. Quinn and I were just tlaking about the need to remember the good things in our lives.

Good luck with Kade tomorrow. We will keep him in our prayers.

Tiffani said...

Oh that table for your dinner looks amazing!

Good luck this week with Kade. We are hoping for great news. Hang in there girl.

Sam and Melissa said...

I love your Valentine's set up. I guess that make sup for not even making your kids breakfast :) Good luck with Kade!

Locamoniqua said...

Good luck at the hospital this week. We're still praying for Kade. I've enjoyed all of you posts. So much fun to see all the fun things you do for your family. What a great mom you are!

wittygal said...

I don't want love week to end, I love your love week. What a fun idea!