Thursday, February 11, 2010

{Love Week}

These next few days I want to try and notice the little things that my kids do and say that I love....


I love that my boys are all sleeping in one room now....Rhett and Kade on bottom and Ethan on top.


I loved the surprised look that was on Rhett and Ethan's face yesterday when I told them Cody was taking them to their first Suns game that night!


I love how Brittany came over yesterday to see the kids and bring Thumper along to play :o) I also had fun being stronger than one person at the gym when she came with me...hee hee.


I love the wonderful teachers and friends that my children have this year! This is a picture of Ethan on a little field trip to the park to study trees.


I love the cellphone picture Cody sent me of Ethan's sticky Cotton Candy fingers at the Monster Truck Rally he took Ethan and Rhett to the other weekend.



I love the Kettlecorn popcorn from Sam's Club (the only thing it has that's better than Costco!) ....it' addicting!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute cute pictures. I am going to HAVE to try the kettle corn!

Shelby said...

I love your cute pictures. Your boys have had many fun things to go to this week! What a good dad :)

wittygal said...

What a great idea! Kids do provide so much for us to love. I must try that Kettle corn.

Shannon said...

Looks like they are having lots of fun and love! I know they must LOVE Socks to death!!! Love reading all your posts and updates!!

The Herberts said...

Very cute.....I love that popcorn they sell it at walgreens too

bhappy41b said...

Oh Brooke! You are such a sweet mom to do all the photos of your family. GREAT JOB!!! The photo's are adorable as are the boys. Especially love the photo of Cody with the Rhett and Ethan at the Suns game. The boys expressions are priceless. What fun they must have had with dad!

Love you,
Bobbi & Jim