Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{Wii}

Santa brought the boys a Wii for Christmas, and they love to play Wii Sports! It's so funny to watch them get into it, they have so much fun.




Ethan cracks me up when he bowl, he jumps and twists his body all funky. It works though, he always wins!
Ethan also started basketball a couple of weeks ago. He just barely made the cut-off since he turns 5 at the end of the season, and he was beyond thrilled to begin city sports! His first game was last Saturday and we loved cheering him on! Watching little 5 and 6 year olds play basketball is so cute and very entertaining!!


Here are some other random pictures...... Kade with Grandma Flake's bunny Coconut:

Kade squishing Ethan:

On Monday morning Rhett, Ethan, and Kade were very excited to be invited to a Valentine's Day party at Grandma's house. When I told Rhett about the party the night before he told me in his serious voice "I think tomorrow might be the best day of my life. If it is, I'll let you know." Well it was, they had so much fun! They made valentines, jigglers, decorated cupcakes, played games, and even dressed up and made a hip hop video (picture below). West side!





They are very lucky to have their sweet aunts so close by....they spoil them for sure! :o)

4 comments:

Locamoniqua said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I can't believe how grown up Kade looks in all these pictures. Your pictures of the hike are cute too. I'm jealous of your warm weather!

Shelby said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the hip hop pic! So funny!! I love it!

Brittany said...

wish we could have seen Ethan's game! looks fun. tank top!!! haha jk

wittygal said...

I was pretty young and still at home when my first niece was born and my sister has some great video of us. This Hip Hop video and valentines party reminded me of a Birthday Party I through for one on my niece's dolls. OH MEMORIES....