Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{WE WERE ON A BREAK!!}

Can you name that show? :o)

It's been a long time since I posted so I am staying up late tonight to get some posts done! We had a great December, full of family, traditions, great food, snow, and lots of fun! I hope you all had a great Christmas season as well.

To start things out we had our annual Eddington/Flake White Elephant party. We had a Mexican Fiesta and then the gift opening began. I think the best gifts were the edible bikini top and the complete bowling set belonging to Juanita. It was complete with shoes, certificates, personal letters, a ball, etc! Honorable mention is Dad's do-rag, a book on Menopause for Mark, and the GIANT stuffed bunny Rhett got. Of course he loves it but as soon as our garbage can has enough room that baby is gone.

This year was especially fun because Rachel, Damon, Zoey, and Liam were in town from Colorado as well as Melissa and Sam from Utah.

2 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

It was a very funny evening... It was great to see you! You looked fantastic, as usual.

wittygal said...

O.K Do I win a PRIZE? "FRIENDS" That is SO funny Brooke. It looks like you had a GREAT Christmas. I am not sure but I think Ethan said he was asking Santa for a PUPPY, I guess a WII was good enough? We will have to come over and play sometime.