Wednesday, January 7, 2009

{The Nutcracker}

I've been looking forward for Melissa and Sam's visit for so long!! I love it when all of my sisters are together, we have so much fun! On Christmas Eve, Brittany's birthday, we went to the Nutcracker. Fun, fun!



Happy 18th Birthday Brittany!!

Some things I love about Brittany: *she has the prettiest, thick hair *she's an amazing dancer, and hasn't even been dancing that long *she has always been the most compassionate of the sisters *she can't say no to my boys, even when I tell her to! *she is really good about putting cute outfits together *she has a very strong testimony, and reads her scriptures every night no matter how late it is *knock on clog *she is good at make-up and hair, I love it when she curls my hair *she makes really good brownies and cookies *she is a really good babysitter *she loves to read *she loves David Archuleta and got to be close to him at the AI concert

Love you Brittany!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

You and your sisters are so cute!!! Your youngest sister looks a lot like you!

Candace said...

That is a very cute dress you are wearing...is it Shabby?

Brittany said...

thanks Brooke that was really nice!