Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{Hike}

I hope everyone had a nice holiday on Monday! We were excited that Cody was only working until 3 so we made plans for a hike. Cody found a trail that is more challenging and longer than the Waterfall trail, he has taken the boys on his own a few times. I was excited to tag along, as long as Cody does the hard job of carrying Kade on his back!

We had a great time, went up two miles and had a picnic dinner on the top. Then on our way back we saw three deer, so fun! The boys were sad we didn't see any coyotes, they had big plans to throw rocks at them to show them who's boss :o).


10 comments:

Tiffani said...

You guys are always doing such fun things! I love love love the picture of you with your three boys. Very cute. Isn't it funny how much boys adore video games? Payton loves the Wii as well. It's a little bit addicting!

Nicole said...

You guys are always doing something fun! Looks like everyone was is doing well. We miss the neighborhood at times, but sure love the beach. When I head out there next, we will for sure get together this time.

Michelle Ashton said...

Looks like fun. We keep talking about taking a family hike, but it never gets done.

Brianne said...

Fun!!! I am laughing so hard about your boys being upset about no coyotes! :) Excited to see you at Brooke's house for Bryndel's birthday party this Saturday

The Bluths said...

Oh man, Kade is getting so big! I love his cute little smile!

Hutchinson said...

I can't help but think about the time we us two couples went hiking. Bad experience for Cody and I. We went before we had eaten or drank anything. Really dumb on my part. Do you remember me laying on the dirt. I'm glad your family had fun. By the way you look adorable.

Sam and Melissa said...

Brooke you always look so pretty. Your boys have quite the life, you are always planning something fun for them. Wish I could have been at the Valentine's Party!

Tara said...

Sounds like a great day. Inspiring, I think I'll plan the same thing. Thanks for the idea :) That totally sounds like my boys, the whole throw rocks at the coyotes to show them who's boss, thing. Love it!

Mama Apes... said...

Fun for you guys! You are so good about taking the boys out and enjoying nature!

Tanner Fam said...

Hey Brooke, can you email me and let me know the website of the girl who has the boutique in Utah??? Just leave it on my blog. THANKS!!!