Sunday, November 9, 2008

{Update!}

This week was costume-free, and that's a good thing! I am all Halloweened out, if that's a word! The costumes and decorations are high on garage shelves, woo hoo. Now on to Fall....Thanksgiving and Christmas, I can't wait! I get so excited just thinking about all the fun traditions! Last year we started reading Christmas stories each night all during December, it really got us in the spirit. If anyone wants me to forward them on to you, let me know!

Monday morning Cody moved into his new office (new to him!). It's at 99th Ave. and Greenway, in Sun City. This was such a busy week, running all around to Kirklands, Costco Business, Staples, Office Depot, etc trying to get all the things needed to furnish and get his office going for clients on Thursday. We are so proud of Cody and his hard work that earned him this office - all those 60 hour work weeks are paying off. It will be a challenge but he is up for it. Here are some pictures...keep in mind that it's a work in progress and we do have to work with a forest green color scheme!

Front Waiting Area



Cody's Office



There is also a conference room we are still working on and a room where he keeps all his files/fridge/misc.

Here's some more random pictures from the last little while...Ethan with his preschool class:


Ethan showing his flexibility with Aunt Ally....could he be the next Paul Hamm? We hope not!


Today Cody taught the older boys how to do front flips on the trampoline. You know how some people have little tickers on the side of their blog, counting down until they have their baby? Well I need one counting down the time until one of my kids gets a broken bone!

Ethan


Ethan


Rhett


Rhett

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Ally's legs....you Flake girls are SO skinny! Lucky!

I can't believe how brave your boys are! Tell Cody I said Congrats, that's so exciting!

Jen

Ashlee said...

Amen to Halloween being OVER!!! Congrats Cody on your new office that's so exciting! I'm sure Brooke has made it look so nice just for you and your clients!! That's funny about a ticker for your boys! I feel like I'm going to be in the hospital a lot the older my boys get, Gavin is fearless sometimes! Ethan sure is flexible, he needs some gymnastics or something!!!

Shelby said...

I love the flipping! Ethan is sooo athletic and flexable, I'm impressed that he can do that at 4! I agree that with 3 boys, we're bound for at least one broken bone :(
Cody's office looks great with your specail touches!
You can come help me with the nursery any time!

Candace said...

Love the pictures! Can I get the list of Christmas books you read? thanks.

Jesmyluk said...

Cody's office looks great!! I gotta agree with ya on the fear of the broken bone thing. The minute we installed that huge playset in the back yard I started worrying about who was going to the hospital first. So far so good. Knock on wood. LOL

Tiffani said...

Your little guys are such dare-devils! I can't believe they're doing flips on the trampoline. So what does Cody do? I'm curious...great job on the office. It looks great! I think I need your help decorating my house!

Shel said...

YAY! Chad told me the Cody news and we are just BEYOND THRILLED for your family and how hard Cody has worked for this!! You guys are sooo deserving of this! Love the ticker idea Brooke...hilarious! I would also love a list of your stories...I am trying to build mine up! Love Christmas!!

larainydays said...

The office looks great Brooke. Good luck on the trampoline. Mark would never let us get one, to the great sorrow of all our kids. They call him "Mr. Safety".

Brittany said...

uh oh Brooke you better knock on your clog haha!

Nicole said...

I would love for you to forward me the Christmas stories. Sounds like fun. cody's office looks great. Good luck to him.

wittygal said...

Never a dull moment with boys!! Sounds like good things are happening for your family well I guess as long as the ticker keeps ticking that is. Good luck to Cody!

Tara said...

Aaaaaw, that pic of your trampoline in the ground reminds me of our tramp growing up. The good ol days :) Congrats to you and your hubby! What does Cody do??? Also, I would love a copy of your Christmas stories. My email is: aaronmcmurdie@cox.net. Thanks so much!

Brianne said...

Congrats to Cody on the office! Also your boys are true boys this is something Tara's boys would do...wait I mean they do this! I smiled when I saw the tramp in the ground like our family one when we were kids! Also I would love the Christmas stories

Brook & Travis said...

Glad Halloween is over too! That is really exciting about Cody's new office! Congrats! It looks great you guys! You've got some very athletic boys to keep up with. It will be fun to see what they do in the future with it like their dad and uncles!

ScennyLloyd said...

Wow, looks like you guys have been busy! Cody's office looks great! I would also love for you to forward me your Christmas stories!

Shannon said...

Hey it looks great!! LOVE the Kirkland touches!! You know thats one of my fav stores!!! Congrats on Cody's new office!!! I'm really happy for you guys!! You deserve this!

Love the idea about Christmas Stories!!

You crack me up with the jumping and breaking a bone! hahahahaha

Tanner Fam said...

Cody's office looks great. I would love a copy of the stories.

Hutchinson said...

Congratulations on the new office. That is so exciting.
I understand about the ticker. I feel like that about Jolie and everything she does. This is awful but I keep thinking if she is going to break something she only has until the end of December because we met our deductible. Am I the worst mom!? Love Ya!

R A C H A E L said...

Cody's office looks great! Congrats again!

Hopefully the boys won't break anything... Hopefully...

Jennifer said...

I just saw your comment on my blog and had to quickly check yours-- I have 8 minutes until I need to be in bed :)
Your ticker comment cracked me up! Congrats to Cody on the office-- it looks great! The trampoline looks so fun-- we need to get one. I'd love a copy of your stories too. jchristensen2@cox.net

Arianne Pearce said...

Wow, your blog is so cute and I love what you write because I can totally relate!!

Jenna said...

Cody's office looks fantastic and so professional! I'm excited for you guys. And I'm sure the boys are loving the front-flipping. Do you just cringe every time? :)