Monday, November 17, 2008

{Tag}

7 Things I can do:

1 – Get places on time, I hate being late

2 – Test well even if I haven’t studied the material like I should have…

3 – Find a good deal, I love to shop

4 – Eat a whole package of Ferrero Rocher’s….embarrassing!

5 – Jump off high cliffs into water

6 – A back flip on the trampoline (my boys think it’s cool at least!)

7 – Cook

7 Things I can not do:

1 – Fall asleep fast, it takes me forever even if I’m really tired

2 – Eat breakfast…I’ll do it when I have to but food before 10 makes me feel kind of nauseous.

3 – Go to bed early

4 – Go anywhere besides the gym in my running shoes…I feel so grungy!

5 – Mow the lawn / change the oil / tires / anything manly

6 – Wear Gauchos…my sisters know my views on this one!

7 – text LOL (right Shannon?)

7 Products I love:

1 – L-Oreal Voluminous Mascara, it’s the best!

2 – My Orek….I vacuum with it at least once a day, I’m obsessed

3 – Lip Gloss, always have it on, the cheaper the better

4 – Shimmer Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion

5 – This shirt from shade (you are all going to laugh… but it’s the best I promise!)

6 – Shabby Apple Dresses (Candace got me hooked! They had a great sale last summer and I got a couple)

7 – Target Jewelry, so cute and so cheap

7 Things I love to eat:

1 – Homemade white bread with butter & jam

2 – Thanksgiving dinner..yum love it all

3 – German Chocolate Pie from Marie Callander’s

4 – White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

5 – Lettuce Wraps from Pei Wei / PF Changs / or ones my Dad makes

6 – Diet Coke w/ Lime

7 – Cafe Rio Pork Salad


This was fun....you should do it too. I'd love to read the answers, especially the products you love! It's so fun to find out new products....the cheaper the better I am not all about the labels. And while we're talking about products...does anyone use a fabric softener that is strong smelling? I *LOVE* the smell of fabric softener on my clothes and my Downy is good, but not strong enough for me!! The other day at the gym a lady walked past me and smelled like Downy x 10.....just what I'm looking for! Overpowering! But I was too shy to ask her what she used... so now you all know how weird I am but if you have any advice let me know! And if I am sniffing your clothes you'll know why!!

15 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

I like Gain fabric softener. I use the joyful expressions, and I love it.

Brittany said...

yeah Gain is the best kind and it is very strong I love the smell but mom never gets it because it is expensive haha! you are so weird! do you really like diet coke?

Jesmyluk said...

Brooke, now I want to text you LOL all the time! That was so much fun. Thanks for doing that, I know these little tags things are so silly but I love LOVE to learn all these cute quirky things about people. Makes me feel more normal. 80)

Tanner Fam said...

Wow, I could not believe how many things you and I have in common. I swear I could put a check next to almost everything you had.

Shelby said...

Oh I love you Brooke! This post made me laugh! But I am excited to try your favorie mascara, I just ran out today and needed a recomendation, bad luck lately!

Brianne said...

So I love Downy! It smells so good. You can actually get it in a stronger scent. They have levels of strongness. Look on line :)

Shannon said...

Downy April Fresh...I get comments all the time how strong and yummy it smells!! I use the detergent, the softner and the sheets!!!

Shannon said...

What are Ferreros?

Haha you CAN text!!! Silly!! I'm just super speedy!! haha

Okay so that fav. shirt thing? Do you wear that like those things we use to wear back in they day? That use to snap where I think they snap??? :op

Brooke said...

Thank you thank you for all the suggestions...keep them coming. I'll have to go to the laundry aisle and start sniffing all these ones you're telling me about!

Shannon - Ferrero Rocher's are to DIE for. I can't believe you haven't had them. They are a hazelnut in hazelnut chocolate that is sooo yummy, you have to try them.

As for the shirt... Yes they are like back in the day. Yes they go over you know what's. Yes it looks weird. Yes they are the best thing ever, especially under dresses because they have no lines like shirts do and they don't ride up. My sister's think I am so crazy and weird to wear them but I love not adjusting my shirt all day when I just need some coverage up top because my top's too low.

R A C H A E L said...

I am so jealous. I love the smell of faboric softener, but me and my kids have annoyingly sensitive skin, so we get the fragrence and dye free stuff... sad...

I love that shabby apple dresses website. I have never heard of them before! Thanks for the tip.

Oh yes, and hooray for cheap lipgloss! And a bodysuit? I remember hating those in the 3rd grade. perma-wedgie!! I may have to give them a second chance now. I hate always figiting with my shirt.

Becca said...

After reading this I may have to start using actual fabric softner instead of the sheets. I'm getting pretty excited about it!

Tiffani said...

Yeah, going to have to check out your suggestions. I learned some new things about you today Brooke!

wittygal said...

Super Fun Post Brooke, I will have to do it too. It was fun getting to know you better! I see where Ethan gets his FAB PERSONALITY from. I love that kid!!

Hutchinson said...

Hey Brook I love Downy fabric softener too. Does your sister still live in Ogden? I swear I saw her yesterday at the mall. By the time I realized she could've been your sister she was gone. I thought about you all day. I had fun reading this.

Jennie said...

I had an idea about the girl you were smelling from the gym...after you told me about that, I've been paying closer attention to that fresh laundry smell and I realized that Mason has this black shirt made out of nylon/spandex and it always smells soo good. Even after he's wore it all day, it still smells like it just came out of the laundry. So maybe, it was the clothes she was wearing??? Try some spandex, Brooke! It's coming back along with the bodysuits!!