Tuesday, October 28, 2008

{The latest}


A week ago we went to Tuscon to hear my cousin Brayden's farewell talk! I have lived in AZ all these years and have never been to Tuscon....how funny is that? He gave a great talk and I am so grateful for him being such an amazing example for my boys. My Dad's side of the family is huge - he is the oldest of 11 kids. I love it when we all get together, there are so many people but it is so much fun! They are all strong in the church and everyone genuinely cares about each other.


This last week has been busy and fun. I had my mid-terms which I was cramming for and I was also taking my boys over each night to my parent's house in Peoria. They were gone to Hawaii so I was staying nights over there helping drive my sister's to ballet, soccer, and school. Brittany is 17 so she did a lot of driving also. I love my sisters and it was so fun to stay up late talking and playing games.



We went to their ward's Trunk or Treat last Saturday night. Cody was happy to stay home with Kade since our ward is having on this Wednesday. The boys really wanted me to dress up this year so I did...and it was fun! I can't convince Cody to though! I had some good ideas....so maybe next year!


I've been having fun with my camera....the pictures are so much clearer!



This was a couple weeks ago celebrating Becca's 30th Birthday! I love these girls!
Other news is that Cody got a new calling....goodbye nursery and hello Ward Clerk! More like goodbye to Cody on Sundays! That's okay though, he will do a great job and learn a lot. Well that's the latest around here! I'm sure I'll be back soon with lots of Halloween pictures...hope everyone has a great Halloween! I love this time of year!
XOXO
Brooke





13 comments:

Brittany said...

thanks for coming to our house and helping us out so much! It was sooo fun! especially last night! I haven't laughed that hard in so long! your the best! love you <3

Ashlee said...

Brooke,
You make a cute witch!!! Elliott is from Tucson, did you know that?? I've only been there once, now that his parents live in Phoenix! Sounds like you have been busy, hope you did well on your tests! I'm still trying to send those other 2 pictures, I don't know what is going on, ugh!

R A C H A E L said...

Wow! You make one cute witch. I am going as the same this year, but now will not post any pics becaause I will not match up to your cuteness. Your boys are some of the cutest superheros I've ever seen.

Cool about Cody's new calling!

Tiffani said...

I swear that our husbands are brothers from another mother...Derek just got released as the ward financial clerk. I bet Cody will love the new calling. Derek sure did! And my husband would NEVER dress up, I don't think I could pay him enough to do that. Anyway...what a good sister you are. And your boys are so cute. I love all the new pictures of them.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Love all the new pics. can't believe you have never been to Tucson! Hilarious.

Jesmyluk said...

OMGosh you and your sisters look so much alike. All beautiful!!! I love the fact that you got into costume for the trunk or treat! You make such a cute witch.

On a side note...Thanks for saying such things about me on my blog. It was really nice of you. To be honest though, I really don't deserve it. I make a million mistakes a day with all of my kids.

You are so sweet Brooke and I wish I could be as patient w/ my kids as you are w/ yours. Have a great Halloween see you tonight at our trunk or treat!! 80)

Brianne said...

Your family looks so nice in all your Sunday clothes. You look great Brooke! Although it might be a toss up for which outfit is better the Sunday dress or the witch costume :) j/k

Brook & Travis said...

Brooke, you are so pretty! I love the witch costume, especially the tights! I love this time of year too! My kids have been ready for Halloween for a month now, so Friday can't come too soon. Have a great one!

Shannon said...

What great pics!!! Love the family photo...you look like a doll!! Pretty mama and her boys!

(I texted ya back yesterday did you get it?)

xoxoxo

Tanner Fam said...

Sorry, the witch costume didn't suit you. You are WAY too beautiful.

Tara said...

Hey Brooke, love all the pics! Are you in school too??? Wow, busy mama! You're family is adorable!

Malie said...

Brooke, you look so gorgeous in that family picture! Also, that picture at Becca's b-day makes me miss you all. Say hi to all the girls for me.

Ash said...

Brooke your family just is so adorable! I saw your comment on Jenna's blog so I snooped...I miss you guys tons! Ashley (your old visiting teacher:)