Thursday, October 16, 2008

{I'm back....}

The happy news....we bought a new camera! Ya hoo! Bad news....I still don't have a way to get the birthday pictures I have off of my old camera! So I will have to post those ones later when I figure out how to get them off with no cord. Shannen, maybe I can borrow your memory card thingy?

While I'm waiting, here's some miscellaneous pictures from the last few months that I thought were cute. The first two are Ethan and Kade. They have a special bond since they are home together while Rhett's at school. Kade cries every time I drop Ethan off at preschool!! They love each other so much. Don't get me wrong...Ethan teases Kade and makes him scream - but most of them time they play together so well.

Here they are pretending to be going to bed in the middle of the day, they thought they were so funny.
Ethan loves giving horse rides to Kade...then he turns into a bucking bronco and off Kade flies!


Rhett has started soccer....you can see that when mom gets him ready for his games she puts the shin guards on all wrong! I am learning! He is getting more aggressive each time...we love to go watch his practices and games and cheer him on! Kade is great at yelling "Go Rhett!" Ethan wishes he was old enough to play, he always wears shin guards as well and brings his soccer ball to practice on the sidelines. Last Saturday he joined a group of 12 year old girls as they warmed up for their game. They let him play along and he felt pretty cool!

Rhett's only request for his birthday was a whistle... He and Ethan love to pretend they are coaches.

Here's Ethan being silly at Cabellas

Sweet Kade always ready to say cheese! He is talking so much, I love it! He says sentences now...today he was telling me in the car "Go Fast Mom!", "Good Job Mom!" (when I was going fast), and "Watch Out Mom!". He makes me laugh....I LOVE THIS AGE!! When they tell you they "yov you" and "tank you" for every little thing.


Lastly, my beautiful sister Brittany went to Homecoming. She looks so cute in her dress....love you Brit!

13 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Brooke! I'm Claire, a friend of Nicole Palmers. I'm a total blog stalker, but I had an idea for your camera issues, so hope you don't mind me stopping by!! Have you tried taking the card out of your old camera, putting it into your new camera and uploading them to your computer that way? I do that all the time with our cameras because I only have the cord for one of them. Obviously it only works if both cameras use the same type of card, but just thought I'd suggest it!

p.s. You have such a cute family!!

Lori said...

What kind of camera is your old camera? Maybe someone you know has a cord you can borrow for a one time use? If I had it you could totally borrow mine.

I am actually done with all my pre reqs and co reqs. I really need to get on the ball, and just apply. When I first started about 4 years ago those co reqs were also pre reqs. I am going to try and get into the GCC part time program. Online is definetly not for me. Good Luck! Maybe we will be in nusing school at the same time!

Brooke said...

Thanks for the ideas....the memory card in my old camera is lots bigger than the one in my new camera. It was old so they make new tiny ones now!! Also, my new camera is a Canon, like my old camera (Powershot A45) is but the cords are different. So if anyone has an old canon cord let me know!!!

Nicole said...

I cannot get over how big Kade is. He is the Baby and yet such a big boy now. Cute pitures and i love how they are all buddies.

Brianne said...

I am sorry about your old camera but glad you got a new one. I love seeing pics of your good looking family! Take care!

Jesmyluk said...

I love the pics of the boys!! So sweet!! Your baby sister is as darling as you which does not surprise me in the least! Cade is so much fun in nursery! He is sucha little sweetheart!

Tiffani said...

Ahhh, those pictures are so cute. I love your little guy Ethan. What a personality he has. That's so great that he wears his shin gaurds to Rhett's games. I'm sure it's tough being the little brother. Excited for you that got a new camera! It's good to have you BACK!

Jenna said...

Great recap. I love those everyday funny moments.

Mama Apes... said...

I love the updates and so fun when they all are getting along so well! Ethan crakes me up!! You for sure have the cutest boys!! good news about the camera.

Shannon said...

Love those pics! Can't wait to see pics with the new camera!!!

I love those convo's too!! So sweet! I have a journal just for those comments and convo's I have with Hannah!

Hutchinson said...

Oh your boys are so wonderful. I can't believe how much they've grown. Siblings are so great...friends forever.

wackywilsons said...

How exciting...a new camera!

Your boys are adorable and I look forward to seeing some birthday fun and birthday cakes:)

Tanner Fam said...

Great pictures. Good luck learning all the ins and outs of your new camera!