Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{Nursing School}

This poor blog has been very neglected in the last several months....but I have a good excuse! In January I started nursing school....in Dec 2012 I will be an RN. I have a great group of classmates...we started with 40 but after our final in June I think we are down to about 30. It is intense but I love learning anatomy and pathophysiology!!

Here is our group with our instructors: (I am in the front)



Last semester we had class on Fridays and clinicals on Saturdays from 6-2 and we were split into 4 groups....we had 6 weeks at one place and 6 weeks at the other....here is my first group (at a Rehab hospital):



And my second group (at a LTC rehab hospital):



Now I am enjoying my 6 weeks off.......ahhhh who knew being a stay-at-home mom was so relaxing! I start again near the end of July and have 3 semesters left..hopefully it flies by! I am lucky to be in a Friday/Saturday program that allows me to be home with my kids and for all the help Cody, my Mom, and my sisters Brittany and Ally have been watching my kids on Friday! There have been many little melt-downs that Cody has had to pull me through and he has really stepped up and helped me accomplish this goal.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I'm so jealous of you Brooke! This is my dream as well. What an accomplishment already. WOW! Keep it up...you can do it!

Michelle Ashton said...

Thats awesome! Way to go. Keep up the great work!!