Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{Ethan's 7th Birthday}



On March 2nd Ethan had his 7th Birthday! He got a new bike and bought some basketball shoes with his birthday money. His other request was Hurley shirts...my first experience with my kids asking for certain brands....here we go! He was SO excited for his party.


Ethan has a lot of great friends from church and school. His Aunt Ally was so sweet and offered to plan his party for me, full of fun games at the park across the street like Ethan requested.













Don't you love the frenzy of present opening? Everyone wanting their present to be opened first.


Ally with the football cake she made!




We love Ethan so much. Here are some fun facts about Ethan:
*He loves every sport and does well at them all, his favorite is football
*He makes friends easily
*He doesn't like to play video games or watch TV too much, he'd rather be outside playing
*He loves to make people laugh
*He is really good at math, he can do tricky problems in his head
*He loves tomato soup and nachos
*He would live in athletic shorts, he is not found of the rule I have that he can't wear them to school and is always trying to find a way to wear them ("It's a holiday Mom!" It's my birthday!" "We are racing in PE!")
*He is my most cuddly child and is always asking us to snuggle with him
*He likes to help me cook

2 comments:

larainydays said...

You are so lucky to have Ally. That girl should be activity director on a cruise ship.

Sam and Melissa said...

I love your updates! Ethan had a ton of kids there, you and Ally must have had your hands full. I can't believe Ethan is into name brands... your little kids aren't so little anymore!