Tuesday, March 31, 2009

{Phoenix Children's Museum}


Last week I went to the Phoenix Children's Museum with Ethan, Kade, my Mom, and sister Ally. We had such a fabulous time...I really recommend going if you have children 7 and under. There was so much to do.....we spent 5 hours there and would have stayed longer if I didn't have to be home in time to pick up Rhett from school.

Ethan loved the art room - you could make projects, put on a puppet show, and help paint a house.

Downstairs they had a big play area, and lots of cars and funky things for the kids to ride on.


Another fun area was one with thousands of foam sticks hanging from the ceiling. The kids loved running through them and finding a secret room inside with fun games and activities.


The biggest hit of all was the bike car wash. The boys got to ride through and wash their bikes.





There was so much to do, we had a great time and will go back soon!


PS don't forget to e-mail me your recipes! brooke_and_cody@hotmail.com

7 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

I am so glad you had fun because I am going there in a couple weeks with a friend and her kids. Now I am really excited to go!!

Sam and Melissa said...

That is so cute! Ethan looks like he is in heaven! Just seeing pictures makes me laugh because he always looks like he is up to something. And Kade looks so old and handsome!

Jenna said...

Fun, I would really like to take Cyrena sometime.

Shelby said...

We will have to plan a summer trip, that looks so fun! Can your mom and Ally come to help? :)

Tiffani said...

It seems like there is such fun things to do in AZ. You guys are always going on little adventures. Also, I love the post about your boys and baseball. I love baseball season! Your boys are getting so big.

Tara said...

Wow! Looks like a fun time :)

Tanner Fam said...

How fun and what a great picture of your mom!!