Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{Looking Back...}

I've been scanning some old pictures onto my computer, and it's been so fun to look back at how much our family has changed these last 8 (9 in July!) years. Here are some old family pictures...I've been laughing at how bad my roots are in most of the pictures! Oops, guess it's no secret that I am not a true blond :o)!!
July 2000

2002 (Rhett is 4 months)


Rhett is 2

Rhett is 3, Ethan is 9 months

Rhett is 3, Ethan is 1

Rhett is 4, Ethan is 20 months


Rhett is 4, Ethan is 2, and I am 7 months pregnant with Kade
Rhett is 5, Ethan is 2, and Kade is 1 month

Rhett is 5, Ethan is almost 3, Kade is 6 months


Rhett is 6, Ethan is 3, and Kade is 1

12 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww I love looking back on pictures!!! Your family is so beautiful!

larainydays said...

I'm still in shock from finding out that you color your hair. Give me a minute...let me just chew some sonic ice until I feel better. Chomp chomp. Okay. Brooke, you have a very handsome family that just gets better over time.

Tiffani said...

Ok Brooke...you have to be the most photogenic person I know. You look great in every picture. I cannot believe that you're 7 months pregnant in the one. You've gotta be lying about that! Beautiful little family you have. Can you believe we've almost been married 9 years?!

Brianne said...

That was fun to look at! I loved watching your hairstyle changes :) Your are so beautiful and you have adorable boys!!!

DM said...

Those are so cute! It is way scarey for me to go back to when we were first married...I wore blue eyeshadow...need I say more?

Shelby said...

My favorite is the zig-zag part. You get even better with age:)

wittygal said...

I love this, I am going to have to do it too. However it's not so much my roots that have changed, its more like my weight.

Tanner Fam said...

That is awesome. You are so beautiful in every picture. If I did that with mine, everyone would think that Jason was married like three or four times...I changed my looks way too often.

chelle said...

Thanks for entering my photo contest, hope you win. Where do you live? I would love to take pictures of your cute family. Thanks again M

Brook & Travis said...

How fun to look back to when it all started! Your family just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I didn't know you weren't a true blond either, I'm sure you look fab both ways! We would LOVE to see you this summer!!

R A C H A E L said...

You have a picture perfect family!


(Anxiously awaiting your bachelor commentary.... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT GUY????)

R A C H A E L said...

P.S. No one should be allowed to look that good 7 months preggo.