Saturday, November 10, 2007

{Family Pics}

Hello! I was wondering a favor to all my wonderful readers (all 6 of you). Can you click on this link and help me choose which family picture is best for our Christmas cards? Leave the number of the one you like in the comments section. I think they turned out really cute! My favorite ones are ones at the end, number 25 and 28. Our photographer will swap heads on the kids, to add their happy little faces on the picture I like the best....so I guess it really is a question of which picture Cody and I look best in, and which pose you like the most!

http://littlethingsphotography.smugmug.com/

Click on Brooke. Thanks!!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

What a cute family. I think I like 25. They're all cute though:)

Ashlee said...

Hey Brooke! Cute Pictures! You look like a hot babe, I love your hair! Anyways, I really like #2, but if she could do the closeup version! And I like #25 too, I like the kids faces too! Very cute little family! I would love to do your Christmas Cards for you!!!

Tiffani said...

Have to agree with you, I like the ones at the end. What an adorable family you have. Not much help here, you guys are all just too photogenic. Did Cody complain about the shirt he had to wear?

Becca said...

Your going to make me choose just one!! They all turned out soooo great! I love the colors you chose, great job! Here are my votes, I love #2!! I think it is way cute! I also liked 19, but Ethan is a little hidden. And 25 is good too. Good luck!!

Teresa said...

Such a cute family. I love the first couple ones until I saw the latter end, I love close-up pictures. I love all of them, but I would have to go with #25.
You are so cute!

Shel said...

Can I just say....MODELS!! Love the pix Brookie...all of them are adorable! Glad I don't have to pick!!

Brook & Travis said...

We've been gone for the weekend, so I just looked! SO CUTE!! I like the close ups at the beginning and the ones at the end too. Good luck choosing. Ashlee is going to do ours next week, it's always a stressful thing with kids!