Tuesday, September 11, 2007

{ Dinosaur Party }

Rhett's party was last Saturday...15 girls and boys whipping through my party games like you wouldn't belive! I had 6 games planned and we went through them so fast! It was lots of fun, he loved every minute of it. I took lots of pictures (of course!) and here are some.....

The kids are making a dinosaur with play-doh


Playing "Don't eat the dinosaur egg" (don't eat Pete) - this was a big hit :o)

The kids are searching for dinosaur eggs (Easter Eggs)

Doing a relay race with dino feet made from cereal boxes, spoons, and dino eggs.

You can call me Martha now. (don't look too close though)

Ahhh....the best part. Presents.

Showing their eggs, what cute kids. They were all so well behaved. Happy Birthday Rhett - the week of celebration is OVER!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like a fun party! You are such a SUPER mom! Do you get all your cute cake ideas from Family Fun??
Hey about the header for your blog, I made them on Photoshop. If you don't have photoshop you could e-mail me a picture and I can make one for you! I would love to! ashleeb@yahoo.com

Hutchinson said...

Fun Dinosaur Party. You are Martha!!! I wish we were close enough to see you more often. I can't stand it. Thanks for sharing your pictures though. I love them.
Rhett looks so big.