Thursday, September 20, 2007

{Boyfriend}

My sweet little innocent Kindergartner is entering the world of boy crazy girls!! Yikes. Last week he told me that the girls chase the boys at recess, but they never catch him luckily...he seems to enjoy the chase though! Yesterday as he was eating his after school snack he announced that he has a new best friend, Hailey. I asked who she was and he told me "Hailey is in my class, but we don't sit at the same table. When we go to Art, we sit at a table together and she rubs my back. She says I'm her boyfriend." Oh boy, am I over reacting to think No, No, No!!? I guess I'll need to talk to him about what's ok and what's not, and if it keeps happening talk to the teacher. I just don't like the idea of a girl rubbing his back (and head he later told me). Weird!! This is a picture of Rhett with a brain hat and lovely outfit showcasing his major organs.


This is a picture of Rhett and Ethan "helping" Kade learn how to walk. They surround him like this wherever he goes, they just love to be holding him, kissing him, playing with him. He'll go to their pile of toys and knock them down and mess them up and they just say "It's okay mommy, he's just a baby, he doesn't know better". I'm sure this won't last much longer but I am loving it while it does. They love him so much and he lights up when they come towards him.


Kade is getting close to walking, Rhett and Ethan both started walking righ before they turned one so looks like he's right on track. He loves having his picture taken, unlike his two older brothers!


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow! so cute. My sister Angie sent me your blogspot. You have such a beautiful family, but I guess you already knew that.

Hutchinson said...

Brooke, you know that it was only a matter of time until your handsome young boy got a girl friend. Teach him about "cooties", and he will be fixed until 8th grade hopefully. I guess you should have made him look like his dad if you didn't want the girls after him. I am joking Cody. Really, it is a good thing that you married such a good guy Brooke, because a home like yours full of the other like would be disaster. These guys are the coolest bunch of boys, I am sure your house is very lively.
Hope that you guys are doing good, and want you to know that we miss you and are so glad for this blogger page.

Hutchinson said...

I was just going to leave you a comment and realized my husband already did. He loves this. I know how you feel. Sending children out into the world for the first time is very unsettling. I don't like it. Emma has been sick for two day and she is bored to tears. I think I have realized kindergarten is where she needs to be. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall. Love, Linds

Linda Flake said...

kade is so cute! i hope he is not sick anymore!