Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Aunt Suzy and Uncle Kevin have a beautiful home in Mesa with a backyard that kids dream of! They were so kind to let us use their home over Memorial Day Weekend even though they were out of town. My aunt Laraine's family was there, my parents and Ally, and also my Aunt Kaija with her cute kids. The kids played for hours, never getting tired of going on the fun slide over and over. The adults had a good time eating yummy food and talking. Afterward we went to Mark and Laraine's house and you guessed it...ate some more (even homemade ice cream, yum!). I love my family and feel so happy when I am surrounded by them!




5 comments:

Linsey said...

Man, that's a backyard that adults dream of as well!

Shannon said...

How fun!! :)

wackywilsons said...

Can I move in?

Jenny said...

What a fun backyard! That would be awesome!

Tanner Fam said...

NICE. As I was looking at the pictures..it reminded me of when I go look at model homes and then come back to my house..and am bummed. Now I just looked at my backyard and am bummed.