Sunday, June 6, 2010

{Sports, Sports, Sports!}

With three boys my life is filled with sports, and I have learned to embrace it rather than resist it! My favorite sport to watch the boys play is baseball, and this year the boys played in the winter and spring league. They both got on great teams with fantastic coaches who pushed them and built their confidence. I loved watching and cheering on the sidelines....talking to the other moms and letting our little ones play in the grass and stain all their shirts with snow cone juice :o)



Rhett was thrilled to be on the same team as his cousin Mason, they were the Red Wings. Coach Kobel was great about letting all the kids rotate and play all the positions. Rhett really improved this season, I loved seeing him be more confident in himself!! He had lots of good hits (one double that he would love to tell you about!) as well as a double play which I was lucky to get on film....he loves to watch that over and over!









Ethan's team was the Raptor's and was filled with friends from our ward and also cousin Chloe! She was the only girl and she outran most of the boys! They were undefeated and had a great time!! Ethan loved to play first base and got lots of kids out. He can't wait for coach pitch, which he'll be old enough to do next season.

They have become huge Diamondback fans...watching the games and being thrilled to go to a game last week with Cody and my Dad.







Kade took a little gymnastics class through the city and was proud to show off his new skills....balance beam, crab walk, frog jump, bear walk, etc. He reminded me over and over, "take a picture of this mom!" and off course I happily obliged.

11 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

Busy, busy! I saw a shirt the other day that you need. It says.... "I have no life... My boys play baseball". :)

Jenna said...

I love all those pictures, so priceless!!

Tiffani said...

Ah I'm so jealous! Those games looks like such fun...especially in the AZ sunshine. I love how your kids are all BOY. If only we lived closer!

bhappy41b said...

GREAT photo's Brooke! The boys are having the time of their lives; what fun! Thanks so much for sharing.

Oh, Happy Birthday today too!

Love,
Jim & Bobbi

Locamoniqua said...

Baseball is such a fun sport to watch. Looks like your boys are getting big! I can't wait to see them in July. How fun to be on a team with cousins.

Brittany said...

those pictures are so cute! I am glad that I was able to see some of their games before I left! I can't wait to see you all soon!

Cheryl said...

What a cute blog, Brooke!! I love all the beautiful pics!!!

Sam and Melissa said...

Sounds like so much fun going to all the games. Your boys are so lucky to have a mom like you.

wittygal said...

So cute! I was so glad when Maggie was done with T-ball and so was she. I wish we had more time, like two Saturdays instead of one. Of course I am sure we would find some way to fill that one up too.

Arianne Pearce said...

So much fun! I can totally relate! Glad to see you guys are doing really well. Super cute boys!

wackywilsons said...

Such a cute post! I want to see more about that tumbling thing...looks like fun and something any energetic boy would love :)