Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rhett came home from school yesterday talking about a book he wanted to buy with money he's been saving. It's called "Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid!!" he told me.

It took me a minute to figure out what book he was really talking about and try to correct him. I told him what Diarrhea meant, and he was grossed out. He kept referring to that book with the wrong title though, the rest of the night and this morning. He can't get it out of his head....so funny!! After he'd say the wrong title he'd say "Ugh, Ugh, I mean DIARY of a Wimpy Kid".

8 comments:

larainydays said...

I'm still laughing over that one Brooke.

Michelle Ashton said...

Funny!! I've never heard that one!! The entire series is VERY popular at our school and I can't even keep it on the shelf in the library. I have never read them myslef, but I hear that they are really pretty funny.

Shannon said...

My niece loves these books!!! He is too funny!!

Mark and Jessica said...

opps, I meant DIARY!!! Ryan went through a time when that was all he read. I have a copy if you want to preview it before purchasing. Just let me know.

Locamoniqua said...

I love Rhett's title! Diarrhea of a Wimpy Kid sounds like a good read for a little boy. : ) I'm sure my boys would be thrilled. They saw a book at the library called, Everyone Poops. They thought it was great!

Tara said...

Hahahahahahhahah.........hilarious!

Tanner Fam said...

Actually his version isn't too far off. Nathan owns all the books, but we have to limit him..because he gets to much of a 'potty mouth'. So be careful...it's sooooo for boys.

Jenna said...

Haha, that's too cute!