Tuesday, December 29, 2009

{Scouts}



For the past year I have been the Primary 2nd Counselor so I have learned a lot about the scouting program and why it is so important. Now that Rhett is 8, and gets to go each week, I have an even better perspective of why it is so great! Tuesday is his favorite night, whether his pack is picking up garbage or going on a bike ride he comes home with a big smile and tells us all about it. A couple of months ago he earned his first badge, the "Bobcat". At pack meeting I painted his face and he was turned upside down by Cody as I pinned the badge on him (wrong side up). He was able to put it on the right way after doing a good deed for me at home. Ethan of course is so jealous but his time will come :o)

9 comments:

Lori said...

How fun! I can't wait for my boys to be in scouts.

Shannon said...

How exciting!!

Johanna said...

How fun! My oldest goes into scouts in June, can't wait!

larainydays said...

You can't wait for your son to be in Scouts and then you can't wait for your last son to be done!

Peck Family said...

LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE YOUR FAMILY PHOTOS! SO CUTE.

wackywilsons said...

He makes such a handsome little scout. What a great thing to watch your boy turn into a gentleman right before your eyes!

Tanner Fam said...

Scouts is like learning a whole other language. I remember our first pack meeting...I was a deer in the headlights. Nathan has learned so much from scouts already and LOVES it.

Locamoniqua said...

I can't believe Rhett is old enough to be in Scouts. Wow where has time gone? I'm so glad he's enjoying it!

Jennie said...

Yes he does make such a great Scout!!