Friday, August 31, 2007

{Predictions}

My boys love to talk about what they are going to do when they are grown-ups, so I thought it would be cute to record their answers to some questions I asked...

Rhett's Answers's (Age 5)
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to fix cars.
Who will you marry? Brittany (my sister who's 16)
Where will you live? In Wyoming (where Grandma & Grandpa Ashton used to live)
How many kids will you have? 3 Girls; named Madelyn, Logan, and Sky. 3 Boys; named Ethan, Tree, and Chocolate Chip.
What car will you drive? A purple PT Cruiser with monster tires and moving rims.
What pets will you have? A goat, cat, dog, and horse.

Ethan's Answers's (Age 3)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A firefighter.
Who will you marry? Ally (my sister who's 11)
Where will you live? At Wal-mart
How many kids will you have? 3 Boys; named Tree, Mouse, and Barn
What car will you drive? A White Scion.
What pets will you have? A Dog with a leash, so he won't run away.
(they can't marry Melissa because she's married to Sam, or Ashley because she lives in Hawaii where sharks will bite them when they swim in the ocean)

Before my sister Melissa and her husband Sam left for Utah this month we took some family pictures at my parent's house. The boys were actually all smiling, which is amazing!


Ethan, Cody, my Dad, Rhett, Sam, and Kade
Me, Melissa, Ally, my Mom, Brittany, and Ashley

No comments: