Monday, July 18, 2011

{Random Pics}

I am trying very hard to catch my blog up before my school starts up again (this Friday). It has been a great 5 weeks of freedom...most of spent being entertained by these three monkeys of mine....

Ethan soars through the air.....{PS} don't let him know I put this on the blog, he would not be happy!


Who knew that a singing bunny would bring Kade such joy?


Ethan had the idea for a carwash....he's saving up for a new basketball jersey (he has a Lebron James one but since they lost he would now like a Dirk Nowitzki one....quite the fair weather fan!)


Dbacks games.....







Going out on the town to celebrate 11 fabulous years of marriage!


My one armed child helped me make and decorate (dump on the sprinkles) cupcakes.


Ethan wanted to grow his hair out and his spikes grew dangerously high....luckily he just had a haircut Saturday, it looks much better.


The kids love to play outside during summer monsoon storms.


3 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

Aw, you posted the random pictures that I love! I am so glad you put up the one of Ethan diving through the air in his underwear, priceless.

larainydays said...

I loved every pic, especially the super whitey tighty man.

Locamoniqua said...

Love all the pictures! I especially love the leaping underwear shot....future blackmail. :)